The Customer Understand
- Please make sure you have tested the device before leaving the premises. Warranty will be void if there will be any physical damage, liquid damage or 3rd party repair attempt on device.
- I have not handed my SIM card memory card and phone case to SMART TECH Ltd and I remain solely responsible for loss.
- 100 days repair warranty.
- No warranty for water damage repairs. Contacts, photos, or other data stored on the device may be lost as part of the repair process, it is solely my responsibility to back up data on my device.
- In some circumstances device may need to be sent to the manufacture, which could extend repair time. Make sure to provide the password otherwise repair time can be delayed.
- If further faults are found during repair because the device could not be switched on at the time of booking, I am liable for the extra costs.
- On collection of my device, its my responsibility to ensure that the device is fully functional. Smart Tech will not be responsible for the fault not related to the original repair.
Device Sales Warranty
PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPT (PROOF OF PURCHASE)
- I have tested the device and its fully working.
- 14 days exchange policy if faulty.
- All our handsets come with 24-month warranty apart from third party software issues, accidental damage, (eg.water damage) broken screen, etc.
- If you take your device to a third party, this will void the warranty on your device.
- With all pre-owned devices, the battery will be covered by 3-month warranty from the date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover LCD damage, cracks, smashes, faulty touch screens, pixel damage.
- Warranty does not cover a faulty fingerprint or iris sensor, we do not cover face Id recognition.
- In case of fault, device may need to be sent to manufacturer which could take 4 weeks.